Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sydney Pictures































Pics-->
1. Sydney Opera House. So pretty. I've dreamed about seeing this FOREVER. Someone was getting married inside when Pat and I went in. So cool.
2. Sydney Harbour Bridge. When Pat and I were walking around we could see people climbing on top of the bridge. I want to come back to Sydney one day and climb it!
3. Me and Pat. We spent the day in downtown Sydney. So much fun!
4. The girls. Jess, Liz and I. Love them.
5. Me gazing at the Sydney Harbour Bridge at sunset. Beautiful.
6. Funny sign I found while wandering Pat's campus. haha.
7. Darling Harbour (Where the Real World Sydney was filmed!) Cute little place.
8. Coogee Beach. 2 minutes from Pat's apartment. We could see it from his balcony. Great view!
Love you all. <3





No comments:

Post a Comment